Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yay!


My marathon of dragging artwork around has ended! All of my paintings have been picked up from the last venue (although thankfully Jonathan and Leigh at Slingluff Gallery met me 1/2 way in Gettysburg, they really are awesome!). The exhibit is now in Martinsburg at Redbrick Gallery, which is such a nice place. Anyone that finds themselves in the area needs to stop in and check out Ms. Conrad's rotating exhibits. You can find mine, Abstract in Nature, up from May 21-June 25, 2011. The opening reception is this Saturday, May 21st from 4-7 pm.


How great is this sign? I was so excited when I saw it!


A few Gettysburg pics...
Clearly a picture of Honest Abe.


some guns and swords in a shop window...I think I'll pass, even if they are on sale.


New paintings tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how exciting! I wish, as always, that I could come and see the exhibition in person... ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...