Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weekend Adventure

A past due weekend update...
Last Sunday Derek and I tried to get a bit of relaxation in before some solid weeks of travel ahead of us. So we walked our favorite trail and spent some time out at the dock where I paint on occassion. I am so glad we went because luckily, we got to see some baby geese (goslings?). Since they were older, the babies were braver than usual and let us feed them. So adorable, I can't get over it!
Friday we are picking up my work from the Slingluff Gallery exhibition and Monday we will deliver the work for my next solo exhibit, Abstract in Nature at Redbrick Gallery in Martinsburg, WV. I'm going to try to fit some painting in tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes!





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...