Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weekend gardening


Lately I have had a small break from painting, and have shifted into gardening. Last weekend was so beautiful (at least Saturday was), Derek and I couldn't resist beginning our first garden! Growing up, my grandparents always had a very large garden, and my parents usually kept a smaller one. You would think I would know lots and lots about it, but of course, I don't. This year I am committed to learning. We have an incredibly small starter garden to begin with...we will plant 2 kinds of tomatoes, lettuce, and a few herbs (basil, thyme, chives, etc.). See how it goes...I don't have the best track record for keeping plants alive.

How about you? Anyone planning on keeping a garden this year? If you have some advice, I'd gladly take it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...