Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Columbus

Had a great time visiting friends (and gallery hopping, etc.) this past weekend! The Short North was a lot of fun and the food in the area was fantastic. We also visited the Wexner Center (which I was a bit too excited about, being kind of nerdy about architecture) and viewed the Luc Tuymans exhibit that was up. For more info on that see here: http://wexarts.org/ex/index.php?eventid=4043 I went overboard on taking pictures of the building, so here is a limited selection:




A work by Maya Lin












I know I'm not supposed to take pictures inside the Center, but I couldn't help myself.

Some fantastic wood-fired pieces on exhibit in a gallery in the Short North:





Also, I had some interest from another gallery, so I'm excited about a few different prospects - hope one of them works out. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...