Monday, June 29, 2009

"Emerging Artists" Reception and other things

This Wednesday, July 1st is the reception for the juried Emerging Artists exhibit that I am so lucky to have been included in. There will be a slide jam and awards ceremony starting at 6:00 pm at the Cultural Center, which is located at 1900 Kanawha Boulevard East Charleston,WV 25305-0300. I doubt I will be able to make it there by 6, (wasn't able to take off of work, so now I will be driving down afterwards) but should be there by at least 7, assuming the 2 1/2 hour drive goes smoothly!

I am looking forward to hanging my solo show (Paths:Landscapes in Oil) at Gallery 62 West tonight - so a full day for me - work, then installation. I am going to put out a tentative reception date, Saturday July, 11th. I will keep everyone updated - it could change.

Also, a reminder that Monday, July 6th is the last day to have submissions to the Culture Center for the West Virginia Juried Exhibition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...