Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Post-Arts on the River




I am happy to say that Arts on the River was very successful this year - lots of people came out to browse around, enjoying the art, wine, food, and music (plus the magician). Of course, this was my first year participating so I don't have previous years to compare to, but Saturday (which was also West Virginia's birthday) seemed especially busy. Thanks to everyone who came out and to those who signed up for my mailing list (if you aren't signed up, email your address to info@laurenadamsart.com)!


Along the Monongahela river, we have a trail great for biking and walking. I was set up beside it, so I could see everyone walking their dog(s). Or in one person's case, sort of biking with their dog (see pic below for one very lucky dog). . . it was a fun day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...