Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Exhibit 60

Right now, two of my pieces are on display at the MAA Gallery in Morgantown, WV. They have been juried into the 51st Annual Juried Art Exhibit titled Exhibit 60. The show runs from April 3rd until June 3rd and the Reception and Awards ceremony is Sunday April 19th from 2 - 4pm. I'd like to thank juror/painter Phil Salvato for his kind words at last Thursday's crit! It's much appreciated.

The Women of WV Art Expo went really well - a lot of people stopped by to view and discuss with the participating artists. Thanks to all who visited my booth and asked questions! I had a great time, as always.

Also, I thought I'd include a new painting - this is March 27 - a small 7 x6" I completed at Prickett's Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...