Monday, March 30, 2009

Women of West Virginia Art Expo

Tomorrow is the 5th annual Women of West Virginia Art Expo! It takes place at Fairmont State University's "Falcon Center" (2nd floor) in Fairmont, WV from 10 am - 2 pm. I will have a display of work at this event and will be at my table throughout those hours. It's always a lot of fun, I enjoy seeing all the new work of other area artists and talking about my work with the public. There will be music as well as poetry readings taking place around 12:30, everyone is welcome!

I have some pictures to post of Derek Overfield's reception from March 14th at Gallery 62 in Grafton, WV. Derek had a great response to his latest work New Paintings in Enamel. It's impressive stuff and will move to James Brooks Gallery at Fairmont State University, Fairmont WV in the fall and then to the Robert C. Byrd Federal Building at Charleston, WV in March 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...