Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Recent Works by Lauren Adams

Recent Works by Lauren Adams at The Slingluff Gallery


I'm back - we had a wonderful time in Philadelphia this weekend! The exhibit looks great, if I do say so myself. Jonathan and Leigh did a fantastic job installing the work and were so wonderful all around. They couldn't be any nicer. Big thanks to them!

The reception went well, everyone was very receptive and I met some great people. Thank you to everyone that stopped by and visited. The exhibition will be up though May 1st at the Slingluff Gallery. Below are some pictures from the weekend, I will post more soon....

at the reception Olivia supervising the installation

8 comments:

  1. The show looks amazing. I wish I could have been there! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I wish you could have too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you've done your work and now the art is going to find a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! That's right, now the work is on to the next part in its journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great from the photos; here's hoping you get some sales from the exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sonya! I was happy to have found a home for one piece the night of the reception, hopefully a few other paintings will be lucky too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The show looks fabulous, Lauren! I'd love to see it in person. Philly is one of our favorite places to visit. Could have something to do with the fact that our son and his family live there, but also just the whole city itself! Love the art, the food, the culture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Martha! Philly is a great place, with some really great people :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...