Thursday, March 10, 2011

Announcement

Calais and His Brother

I wanted to let everyone know that the most wonderful Derek Overfield (my husband, for newcomers) has just begun a blog! He is a figure painter with excruciatingly good work, so please check out his brand new baby blog : http://derekoverfieldart.blogspot.com.
For more info you can also see www.derekoverfield.com!

I also want to say congrats also, because Derek has had his piece Zetes and His Brother featured in a Crozier Fine Art advertisement that has ran recently in both "Modern Painters" and Art+Auction". It looks fantastic. I'm so proud!

1-20-10

5 comments:

  1. Well, you are right. His work is excruciatingly good! And the new blog looks great! You two are an artistic force to be reckoned with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, I love your work and Derek's too. It's wonderful to discover the connection. I had not made that connection when I put Derek in my treasury this past week:

    http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d7a5f9df8dd6d910c49af0e/i-want-to-be-surprised?ref=pr_treasury

    And of course I'd already found your work and treasured it a couple of times.

    Martha Marshall

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martha - thanks so much for all the support! Derek and I both really appreciate it :) Thanks for viewing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...