Monday, January 24, 2011

Exhibition Announcement

Last week was a strange but wonderful week. On my first official "painting" day, the first day where I was off from my day job (last Thursday), I received a phone call about an invitation for a solo exhibition at Redbrick Gallery in Martinsburg, WV! I was completely thrilled that:

1. I was able to take that call from the owner (and not have to play phone tag due to the day job hours!) and
2. I was able to accept the invitation for the solo exhibit, because I now have much more time to produce the work.

So I am very happy to announce that after the solo exhibition in April at the Slingluff Gallery, a revised version of that show will be on display May 21st - June 25th at Redbrick Gallery, with an opening reception Saturday, May 21st! I'm already feeling better about this decision...

2 comments:

  1. That's great Lauren! Congrats! We're looking forward to having your art in Philly in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm really looking forward to it, too - I'll be finishing up the last paintings this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...