Wednesday, June 22, 2011

West Virginia Juried Exhibition 2011

April 22nd. oil and acrylic on canvas. 20 x 17"


For all West Virginia artists, it's time for the WV Juried Exhibition. Entries are due by July 18th, 2011. I am not sure what two pieces I will enter (opinions, anyone?), but I am going to try my luck again this year. Stifel Fine Arts Center at Oglebay Institute in Wheeling, WV is hosting the exhibit this year. Here is the Prospectus and Artist Register Form.



For more info, check out the article from the WV Division of Culture and History.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you know I love all your work, so it'll be difficult to just pick one or two favourites! I really like May 12th I, and studies 10, 12 and 14 (although can you enter those, work on paper?). Anyway, good luck! And let us know which ones you enter. ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurve that June 4th painting. I'm having an "ongoing" exhibition in my flat actually, and I think it would have an excellent chance of making it above the mantelpiece if you choose to submit it.

    It's always a gamble, though, these things... :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...