Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Painting!

December 4th. oil and acrylic on canvas.


December 4th was completed after our 2nd snow of the year, I've been late to post it. It's been so unbelievably cold lately. I honestly don't know how people live in colder climates than mine! All I've wanted is to stay home and drink coffee all day long. So I've just been settling for espresso (and chocolate) in the evening. My husband makes the best:

I'm still developing small 8 1/2 x 10" paintings as I look ahead to the April exhibit at Slingluff Gallery. Seems to be slow but steady production, as I am still working full-time, and Christmas being around the corner and all. Which I am still not ready for - although yesterday was spent baking way too many Christmas cookies! I'm really looking forward to the new year, because January 1st will be my official start date for the new, 1/2 time day job! I daydream about it constantly, all the possibilities that two whole additional days will provide for painting - only a few weeks away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...