Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hiatus

I'm back from my wedding hiatus - the day is over and so is the honeymoon - and that means back to work! I told myself I would not work during my vacation, that I would take a real break and try to recharge. Not one of those "breaks" where I take a day off from my day job, only to install a show, ship a painting, prep surfaces, deliver works, or do any assortment of wedding-related things, but an actual break where I slow down and catch my breath. It was wonderful, but I am looking forward to getting back out there and painting. I have changed my standard sizes again ( I know, I know, I'm terrible about this!), more on this later, but it is a necessary change. Also, the Southern Alleghenies Museum exhibit is going really well, I'm getting a lot of great feedback - lots of thanks to everyone who has or plans to check it out. The exhibition will be up until the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...