Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting Closer...

I am so close to being finished with my upcoming two-person exhibition! The delivery is next Saturday and I'm really pumped. This Saturday, the last few frames are going on the last few works. After that, all I have to do is make sure every last piece is wired and ready to go and then bubble wrap each work and box them up for the ride. That's not too much to do in a week, right?

I haven't done any painting recently, since all of this last minute preparation has been happening. Next month, I hope to get a few paintings in. Also, I hadn't seen any ducklings this spring, and a few weeks ago when Derek and I were out taking photos of me for the catalogue(!), we came across these little ones...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...